Thursday, January 10, 2008

*Rough Times*

This past time, approximately a week ago, Heather took me under her "wing." I had been kicked out of my mom's house and my dad lives in a one bedroom apartment so I had been jumping around from house to house living with different friends and boyfriends. I still have clothing and furniture a little bit of everywhere. Anyway, Heather knew a little bit of what was going on in my life. She told me that I could move in with her and get my life back on track. So a little more each day my life gets a little better. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be in school for this quarter. She reminded me how important school is going to be for my future. My car recently broke down, not even worth fixing because the costs to fix it would be more than what the car is worth. Therefore I am without a vehicle at the moment, so Heather, being the awesome friend that she is, makes sure that I get to school on time everyday and also on time to work everyday. I do give her gas money but I thin that it is really cool to have someone that cares so much about me. When it isn't possible for her to take me into town, due to work, she allows me to take her vehicle. Heather not only provides me with transportation but also a place to call home, three meals a day, and a warm, loving friendship.

7 comments:

Steamboat said...

I know some people who are in your situation and it's hard for them but can't imainge living that kind of life.It has to be bad not being able to live/talk with your mom or dad. Divorce is a tough thing on anyone so I can imagine somewhat what you are going through because I also have gone through a divorce but nothing as serious as this. You are so lucky to have a friend that cares about you as much as her.

zx6rider said...

Things will get better. It definately helps to have good friends like Heather. Friends like her are very hard to come by and you never know when she may need something from you and you will be able to return the favor. I am currently letting a friend stay with me who got evicted out of his apartment and he has a daughter who stays with him on the weekends. Having him around lately has been a good change of pace for me.

MD Kyle said...

Having good reliable friends is such an important asset these days especially if your going through rough times, good luck , and stay motivated.

ForwardThought said...

Good friends are hard to come by. When you get a good friend like, Heather, hold on to that and always make sure you let her now you appreciate everything. And no matter what happens to you and Heather in the furture, never foget that friend that one day helped you, with no question.

Cap'n Fatback said...

DQ--

Okay, not bad, but shoot for multiple paragraphs and watch the typos. They'll cost you a point this time.

4/5

KOE said...

This post touched me mentally, I feel sad for you.

Money Maker said...

thats such a good friend, i only read one of ur posts but what is going on with you and your parents that they wont let you stay with them when you are going to school.