Tuesday, January 8, 2008

*Blog Possibilities*

In my future blogs I think I am going to write about my life in general. I might just use this as a chance to write journal entries about what is going on in my life. This could give me the chance to express how I really feel. I could also choose to write about my love for horses. I could go on and on about the beauty and greatness of horses. Another subject that I could and possibly might write about would be my bestfriend. A friend might not sound like a very broad topic but with all the shit her and I have been through I could write for hours on end about it. This one girl has done so much for me and I have done so many things for her too. I love her more than anything in the world; she is not only a bestfriend to me she is also like a sister to me. I have learned in this cold world not to trust anyone but for some reason I love this girl to death and trust her with everything. Another easy topic to write about would be my other hero: my father. I could tell about how close we are. I can tell my dad anything and everything that is currently going on in my life. Thinking about it though I do not believe that topic would be enough to write a lot about. My bestfriend, my sister, would be the funnest, easiest topic to write about and I believe that is what I'm going to choose.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Drama queen--

Okay. I hope you can make this work for the whole quarter.

3/5 (late)