
Well after Heather’s doctor’s appointment earlier today, she found out that she is five weeks pregnant. It is really amazing how the pregnancy test said positive when she was only three weeks pregnant; it usually takes a little bit longer than that. I think that you find out the sex at around 18 weeks, but not 100 percent sure, so that means she only has about 13 weeks left before she knows. Lol. She showed me the ultrasound pictures and the “baby” isn’t quite a baby yet, at only five weeks it looks like a bubble. I think I’m a little too excited about her pregnancy. I absolutely adore children and can’t wait to have a few of my own. Yes, I said a few, four or five to be exact. My fiancé thinks I’m crazy and he said that he hopes I change my mind after the first, which I’m sure that I will.
The unusual cravings that Heather has been getting are really weird. I mean, it’s not the usual pickles and ice cream thing. She likes to put banana peppers on a peanut butter sandwich; that’s just gross! She informed me that it’s not a new craving that she always eats it like that (not true, I have been friends with her for ten years; I think that I would know). She loves onions now and before she was pregnant she hated them, maybe that’s not from being pregnant, it could just be coincidence, I don’t know.
The unusual cravings that Heather has been getting are really weird. I mean, it’s not the usual pickles and ice cream thing. She likes to put banana peppers on a peanut butter sandwich; that’s just gross! She informed me that it’s not a new craving that she always eats it like that (not true, I have been friends with her for ten years; I think that I would know). She loves onions now and before she was pregnant she hated them, maybe that’s not from being pregnant, it could just be coincidence, I don’t know.

2 comments:
Great post! Is this next week's already, or an extra one?
So this one counts for SBE #7, then? If so, you need a picture here.
Post a Comment