Monday, March 10, 2008

*My Rambling Thoughts*

It’s so extremely hard to write a post when my main blog subject just isn’t happening anymore. I really do miss Heather! Losing her has been worse on me than the time my fiancé and I split. I would still do anything for Heather, and deep down she knows it, and I hope she still feels the same way. I will always have her back no matter what. I will still definitely be there after the baby is born too. She doesn’t really have much family that cares so I know she won’t have much support. I already know the baby’s dad won’t be there.

By the way, he is the main reason why Heather and I aren’t as good of friends anymore. Long story short he basically told her to choose between him and I. My opinion, a ten year, trusting, healthy, nearly perfect friendship is more important than a cheating, untrusting, dishonest, four year relationship, but that’s just me. Oh well though maybe she’ll learn when he fucks her over real big this time.

No comments: