Monday, March 10, 2008

*Going Our Seperate Ways*

Wow, so I’m not really quite sure what to say in this post. Heather and I are no longer friends. Very depressing, I know. Of course she kicked me out too, that’s shitty. We still communicate occasionally. I was in the emergency room the other night and seen her there. I still do care about her a lot, so I asked her what was wrong and asked if everything was okay. She informed me that she was having severe, unusual stomach cramps. She had me so worried, but fortunately it was nothing too terrible. Although Heather and I are not as close as we once were, I still love her and care about her. (I’m definitely not a lesbian; she’s just like a sister to me).

So, when I seen her I think her tummy was poking out a little more. She has to be about 12 weeks now. I’m still extremely excited about her baby. (of course who wouldn’t be excited about a new baby though).

No comments: